Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: July 14th, 2023.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property. All source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all your account and password use. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used for any commercial endeavors except those we endorse or approve.
Your use of the Site is subject to the following restrictions:
1. You must not compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory from any data or content retrieved from the Site without our explicit written permission.
2. Deceiving us or other users, particularly in attempts to discover sensitive account information such as passwords, is strictly prohibited.
3. Misusing our support services or submitting false reports of abuse or misconduct is prohibited.
4. Any automated system use, such as scripts to send comments or messages or employing data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, is forbidden.
5. You must not interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
6. Impersonating another user or person or using another user’s username is prohibited.
7. Selling or otherwise transferring your profile is prohibited.
8. Using any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person is prohibited.
9. Using the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or to use the Site and the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise is forbidden.
10. Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software comprising or making up a part of the Site is not allowed.
11. Bypassing any Site measures designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, is prohibited.
12. Harassing, annoying, intimidating, or threatening any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you is prohibited.
13. Deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content is prohibited.
15. Uploading or transmitting (or attempting to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the service, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site is forbidden.
16. Uploading or transmitting (or attempting to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices is not allowed.
17. Using, launching, developing, or distributing any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software, is forbidden.
18. You must not disparage, tarnish, or harm us and the Site.
19. Using the Site in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws or regulations is strictly prohibited.
Failure to adhere to these Prohibited Activities may result in the termination of your access to the Site and expose you to civil and criminal liability.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality. It may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions"). Contributions may be viewable by other Site users and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
You are fully responsible for the content of your Contributions, and you shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of any law, the rights of a third party, or any other harm resulting from your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site ("Submissions") you provided are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights. We shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other websites ("Third-Party Websites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third-Party Content"). Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us. We are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
TERM AND TERMINATION
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the Site's contents at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
Any legal action of whatever nature brought by either you or us (collectively, the “Parties” and individually, a “Party”) shall be commenced or prosecuted in the state and federal courts located in Dallas, Texas, and the Parties hereby consent to and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such state and federal courts.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Site, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
To resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, don't hesitate to contact us at: